Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Visitors







Steve is in Austin, Texas for a conference. Pepper is at Jeff's until Steve returns on Tuesday. And, I am in Seattle missing my favorite guys. However, I had a good weekend since I had some visitors - Michelle, John and Elizabeth.

Michelle and John helped me with a few things around the house since my foot is still a bit sore. Michelle vacuumed for me and John raked leaves. (Thanks so much!!!) Elizabeth and I had fun playing in the leaves. :)

I made an appointment to try on my wedding dress so that Michelle could see it. Elizabeth and John tagged along too. Elizabeth was really cute. She said, "Look at you, Aunt MB!" She had a huge smile on her face. She was giving me opinions on veils and asking questions about how I was going to wear my hair, if I was going to wear a tiara, and what jewelry I was going to wear. The woman at the store got a kick out of her. I did too.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Elizabeth sounds like a riot-- I should take her shopping with me. I'm glad you had a good time. (Is Elizabeth going to be a flowergirl?)

MB said...

Oh, of course! Elizabeth will be the flower girl. She wanted to try on dresses yesterday too. They had really beautiful flower girl dresses, but they were very expensive. She held the dresses up to her, oohing and ahhing over them. But, we claimed that they weren't in her size and tried to distract her away from them. :)